Here is a great workout plan for beginner steroid users who are looking to increase muscle mass. These bodybuilding exercises are designed to get your heart rate up and work the most important muscle groups in your body.
If you are a beginner, you should start with these exercises and as your strength increases, you can add more sets, more reps, or more challenging workout routines.
The Workout Plan
This is an easy yet effective routine for building both muscle and strength. It’s a 5 day a week program that works out your entire body, using only bodyweight exercises. You’ll do a limited number of exercise sets on each training day, and your main focus will be to get as strong as possible on each of these lifts.
Do not make changes to this program without carefully reading and understanding all instructions. Follow this plan as it was designed, and resist the urge to tinker with it. The core exercises contained in this workout routine are essential for overall strength and muscle development.
Getting stronger on these exercises will help you build size in your muscles. It’s a simple but effective. It’s important to eat enough because without proper nutrition, your body will not be able to perform well. If you’re a skinny guy wanting to gain some muscle and strength, then this routine is perfect for you.
Remember, this routine is for bodybuilders looking to improve their strength and add mass to their bodies. It was designed to build maximum muscle. It may be used for general strength building, or as preparation / conditioning for a more advanced approach.
Duration of this program is 3 to 5 months. Do what’s working. This routine is designed to work for anyone with moderate experience, but if you’ve noticed that your results have plateaued or started to deteriorate, then you’re welcome to change things up or adopt a more advanced routine.
- Squat: five sets, five reps each.
- Bench Press: five sets, five reps each.
- Wide Grip Pull Up: four sets, ten reps each.
- Sit Ups (w/ weights): three sets, 10 to 20 reps each.
- Deadlift: four sets, five reps each.
- Seated Barbell Press: four sets, five reps each.
- Seated Calf Raises: four sets, to to 25 reps each
- Barbell Curls: four sets, five to ten reps each.
- Front Squat: five sets, five reps each.
- Close Grip Bench Press: five sets, five reps each.
- Bent Over Row: five sets, five reps each.
- Romanian Deadlift: five sets, five reps each.
Use the number of sets and reps as a guideline only. Your sets and reps will vary depending on your fitness level, your goals and individual differences.
It’s been proven that it takes 20 minutes of rest every two hours to keep your body working properly and keep the effects of exercise at their peak.
Rest for about two minutes after your first set. Then take a break, rest for a couple minutes, then do another round of 10 reps on your second set.
Resting between sets can be necessary for deadlifts and squats. When working up to more advanced levels of exercise, you may need to rest for as long as 5 minutes between sets.
Best Steroids For Bulking Up
Most bodybuilders use steroids to enhance their anabolic (building) effect. But not all steroids are made equal. Some are extremely potent, while others have almost no effect at all.
First off, there are three main categories of steroids:
Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids (AAS): These are the most potent steroids and include such popular drugs as testosterone, nandrolone, and stanozolol.
Androgenic-Steroids (AS): These are weaker than AAS but include such popular drugs as DHEA and oxymetholone.
Mineralocorticoid Steroids (MCS): These are weaker than both AAS and AS, and include such popular drugs as fludrocortisone and methylprednisolone.
When it comes to bulking up, of the three types of steroids above, it’s Anabolic-Androgenic steroids that are the best for bulking up.
Anabolic-Androgenic steroids are so powerful that they can cause you to gain weight very quickly.
AAS are the best way to increase muscle mass, as well as strength and bone density. They’re also the most potent type of steroid you can use.
AS are weaker than AAS but still very powerful. They’re also safer to use than AAS because they don’t contain the same risks associated with testosterone.
AS are used primarily by women, as they tend to produce less testosterone than men.
The Top Anabolic Steroids
- Testosterone: This is the most potent anabolic steroid available, and the one most often used by bodybuilders. It has a very strong androgenic (masculinizing) effect. Testosterone increases the production of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of your body. It also promotes protein synthesis which results in muscle growth. In addition, it increases the number of capillaries which improves circulation and encourages the growth of new tissue. As far as negatives go, testosterone has been linked to prostate cancer, heart disease, and depression.
- Nandrolone: This is another very potent anabolic steroid that is sometimes used by bodybuilders. It’s slightly weaker than testosterone, but has many of the same benefits.
Absolutely no negative side effects have ever been reported with nandrolone. It can be used by both men and women, and has a very pleasant anabolic effect. It can be administered through injection or by oral means. It has a half-life of two to three days. This means you will experience its effects for about three days after you stop taking it.
- Stanozolol: This is the weakest anabolic steroid of the three main categories. It has a very strong anti-catabolic (breakdown) effect. This means it prevents your muscles from breaking down after a workout, and helps them repair faster so you can work out again sooner. It also promotes fat loss. However, it should only be used by advanced bodybuilders who are already extremely lean because it can cause thin people to gain weight very quickly. It’s also not recommended for women.
- DHEA: This is another very popular anabolic steroid that has been shown to have many health benefits. It increases sex drive in both men and women, increases energy levels, fights depression, and promotes lean muscle growth.